CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Allen's 31st Birthday


Okay so it's our time of year. I feel like I have to post stuff every day cause there is so much going on. Allen's birthday was Nov 8th. I planned a romantic evening up in Park City. We stayed the night at the Stein Erickson Lodge at Deer Valley. The reservation "package" came with a three course dinner at the restaurant there so even though Allen loves Ruth's Chris we decided to eat the free meal and save some cheezers. It was NOT good. Here is a picture of my ridiculous dessert. Allen and I couldnt stop laughing at how ugly it was. After the meal we already ate I was not surprised to see this dessert come out. Now I watch Top Chef and I know this dish should have that chef "packing his knives and going"

4 comments:

Kyla said...

thats so funny! what was that...

Emily said...

cookie crumbs on the bottom, (clockwise) pineapple foam, some kind of pudding,lime sherbet, (center) green macaroon cookie, and some square of some jello something.

Andrew Kephart's Personal Blog said...

It looks like runny green dumplings... Did you try it?

Emily said...

No I stuck my finger in the foam and it tasted good but it was wearing me out looking at it.