CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Never Thought I'd Say It...

I never thought I would hear mayself saying I love potty training. I know weird huh? Ryan started potty training when he was 2 1/2 in June and I remember thinking " Gosh I hope he doesn't wet his halloween costume." Presley started potty training at almost two (August) and by Christmas time I was finally convinced we were getting some where. Evan started mentioning to me that he was "wet my pants mommy" and I thought, lets give er' a try. One week later he's almost got it. The best part is I dont even care if he's almost got it or not. With his sweet little personality he has made every step in raising him so pleasent. I can't get over how lovely and wonderful he is. Is it wrong to feel like your having a "love affair" with your two year old? You know what I mean right? I just love him so much I just seriously can't stand being without him.

1 comments:

Ange said...

You put me to shame!!!!
I'm DREADING potty training, and literally have NO DESIRE to even start.
So....maybe when you're done with Evan - I can send Addie up your way, and you can enjoy potty-training her, and just send her on back when your done.
Deal?