CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mistakes, Mishapps, and other Stupid Things I Do

Oh where to start? I have been feeling so dumb lately because of all the stupid things I have been pulling. They have all been "accidental" but I am beginning to get a complex. I asked my family if it was hereditary and it seems to lean in that direction.
Two months ago I backed into a pole shortly after just having it repaired.
One month ago, while trying to download some pictures, I erased the entire memory from Allen's IPhone.
Two weeks ago, I walked away from our ski's leaving them sitting in the parking lot over night.
Last week I dropped my only set of keys from the gondola at the ski resort and Allen had to walk 200 yards down the hill under the basket, digging in the snow, searching for them.
This past Saturday, I ran into yet another poll, this time causing major damage on the drivers side of my car.
What is wrong with me, anyone?
( I will keep you posted of any future mishaps)

1 comments:

Kyla said...

Please do keep me informed of anymore mishaps. I am sorry about all of them, But only you can pull them off and still look good! luckily Allen is very patient with you! luv ya em. Remember i am your fav!